Ten Manchester Street Hotel is the ideal base from which to enjoy sightseeing in London. There are countless attractions close to our boutique London hotel, so we've put together our " Top 10 Things to Do in London " to help you have the best time possible whilst staying with us.
1. Madame Tussauds : World famous waxworks and guaranteed fun for all the family and a 5 minute walk from No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel.
2. The Sherlock Holmes Museum: In the heart of Marylebone, a stone's throw from 221b Baker Street, Ten Manchester Street Hotel is the perfect place for you to base yourself for this stay to remember.
3. West End Theatre Land: With their renowned plays, musicals, ballets and opera, the West End theatre land is local for you to enjoy only a few minutes away by public transport.
4. The Wallace Collection: If it's culture you're after, the Wallace Collection is just a few steps from the hotel and houses one of the best collections of fine art in the world.
5. Regents Park: Regent's Park offers a wide variety of activities including an Open Air Theatre and the London Zoo, all just 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
6. Soho: Visit London's entertainment centre, with its restaurants, pubs, clubs, bars, cinemas and theatres as well as Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square. Moments from No. Ten Manchester Street by public transport.
7: The V&A Museum: The Victoria and Albert Museum is only a short journey on public transport from the hotel and is the world's greatest museum of art and design.
8: The Natural History Museum: Mix learning with pleasure and take the family for a fantastic day out to London's famous Natural History Museum, only a short journey on public transport from our boutique hotel.
9: The Science Museum: Expand your mind with London's museum of Science. Renowned for its historic collections and fantastic exhibitions it's a great day out for young and old.
10. Trafalgar Square: Home to the National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery and of course Nelson's Column, Trafalgar Square is a must visit when you are staying at Ten Manchester Street Hotel.