Ten Manchester Street Hotel is a discreet, 44 bedroom boutique London Hotel located in the heart of Marylebone.
Combining luxury and refinement with a convenience and energy, our opportune location allows you to effortlessly explore some of the city’s most prominent attractions in a fashion that is uniquely dynamic.
Ten is a retreat, home to our sophisticated restaurant and in-house cigar lounge, integrating contemporary modern style and eclectic warmth.
Nestled between the excitement of London’s renowned Oxford Street and graceful Regents Park, Ten is perched elegantly in the heart of London.
Check In Time - 2:00pm
Check Out Time - 11:00am
- High quality Christopher Guy furniture
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Shoe shine service
- Complimentary newspapers
- Complimentary Baby cot
- Extra bed at £50 per bed per night
- Babysitting Services on request
- 24 hour room service
- Turndown service
- Access to Fitness First gym, located on Baker Street (Please be advised passes are £10 per visit & subject to availability.)
- VAT reclaim for qualifying business travellers.
- Concierge service
- Disabled facilities
- Italian Dieci Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Outdoor all-weather cigar terrace, Cigar shop and indoor tasting room
- Hunters & Frankau humidor
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary HANDY smartphone for free local and international calls to selected countries
- Full Sky TV package including Sky Sports, Sky Movies and Sky Atlantic
- 32” flat screen TV’s
- DVD player on request
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Nespresso machines in all Junior Suites and Grand Suite
- Complimentary bottled water
- Luxury T London toiletries
- Luxury robes and slippers
- Hypnos beds mattresses
- Non-smoking rooms except the Courtyard Rooms
- Interconnecting room(s) available